Monday, June 28, 2010

My Dad’s 90th Birthday Party

In May 2009, my brothers and sisters and I hosted a 90th birthday party for my father, Max L. Smith. I’ve organized a photo album you can view by clicking on this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170667&id=730384346&l=360d37853c

You don’t have to have a Facebook account to view it. (If any of you reading this do have a Facebook account and want to add me as a friend, I’d be flattered).

The photos were all taken by my brothers, sisters and their spouses. I can’t take credit for a single one! I’ll share a few with you.

Dad new suit2. 4-10My dad, taken this spring, at the age of 91. Still looking and feeling sharp!

IMG_2490 Come on, you guys! Pay attention! It’s time for the group photo! 

 

IMG_2491 That’s better. (Kim, Kay, Judy, me, Greg and my father)

1 comment:

  1. Kinda cute- "Kim, Kay, Judy, me, Greg and MY father" ;0)
    Love the photos Shauna, what a great tribute to your father's long life of service and a wonderful posterity

    ReplyDelete